Marketing & Promotions Manager:
Do you want to be part of a fantastic, young, energetic and growing company? Icon Building Group is looking for a Marketing and Promotions Manager to manage all marketing operations and maintain a high quality channel between our company and our valued customers.
Please include all relevant information along with your resume and cover letter below. Position will be determined based upon applicant’s experience and qualifications.
If you have a proven track record of success and you want to put your experience and passion for marketing to work all while building a rewarding career, then Icon Building Group is the choice for you.
- Successfully integrate marketing strategy to drive overall business success
- Create and maintain all marketing channels; website, blog, brochures, signage, social media, print, etc.
- Track and analyze leads, forecasting analysis and customer relationships
- Evaluate metrics and formulate a plan to solve any problems
- Work closely with design and sales consultants before and during trade shows
- Construct reports and deliver to internal teams to improve operations
- Develop and design promotional materials
- Collaborate with website design and social media contractors
- Act as a brand ambassador and serve our customers with the highest quality possible
- Microsoft office proficiency is a must
- Extreme attention to detail and creativity
- Comfortable working and collaborating as a team member
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, ambitious, and enjoyable environment
- Aggressive towards achieving goals and results
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong deductive reasoning ability and problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or 4 years of related experience
- Use of graphics and photo imaging software such as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- CRM software understanding and implementation
- Organization and project management skills
This is a great opportunity to work with one of Chicago’s leading custom home developers that offers a very friendly, warm, family-like office with fabulous team support and camaraderie. You will have the chance to promote and market an organization that has successfully built a stellar reputation here in the Chicagoland area!